Middle School (6-8)
Students explore their career interests through embedded activities. Career exploration strategies are opportunities for students to discover work environments and understand the various aspects of the workplace. Strategies include tools and instruments that help students understand and appreciate their strengths and interests. Students start plans for their future with career information and postsecondary education data. Plans include course selection and planning as well as career aspirations and goals.
Please visit the student Career Connections website to learn more about careers, career planning, and more!
- Student Success Plan
- Integrated career learning in core classes
- Career & Elective courses
- Classroom career speakers
- Career & interest research
- OhioMeansJobs K-12 & Naviance
- Career pathways
- Workplace visits with career interviews