Eversole Run Middle School
- Eversole Run Middle School
- 6th Grade Sports Camp Registration
At the middle school level, school-sponsored, interscholastic athletic activities are offered beginning with the students’ 7th grade year. Eversole Run Middle School offers a wide variety of sports for our students to choose from. To assist 6th Grade students with these choices, we provide the opportunity for them to participate in 6th Grade Sports Camp.
The Eversole Run Middle School 6th Grade Sports Camp is designed to offer all 6th Grade students the opportunity to participate in a variety of 2-day camps for each sport offered as a school sport at ERMS. Led by the qualified and experienced coaching staff from each sport, the 6th grade student will learn fundamental skills of each sport, become acquainted and develop a rapport with each sport’s coaches, and have fun!
- $30.00 for (1) camp.
- $50.00 for (2) camps.
- $60.00 for (3 or more) camps.
- Camp T-Shirt (limit 1 per student).
- Instruction by the highly qualified ERMS Coaching Staff.
Typical Camp Day
- Campers dismissed from school.
- Change in PE Locker Rooms.
- Report to camp location at 3:15pm.
- Participate in camp until 5:00pm.
- Parent pick-up at the ERMS front entrance.
Registration/Payment (complete form below & pay through PaySchools)
Official registration is closed. If you would still like to register (or add a camp for your child), please e-mail Camp Director Jay Schwanke (firstname.lastname@example.org). Indicate: your child's name, camps she/he would like to sign-up for, and t-shirt size.
- The registration window will be open from 1/30-2/6/2023.
- Camp t-shirts will be distributed during lunch the day after each child registers.
- Camp rosters will be posted in the ERMS Commons on 2/7/2023.
- Open only to ERMS 6th graders.
- T-Shirt sizes are not guaranteed if you register after the deadline.
- Attending or not attending has no bearing if an athlete will make an ERMS athletic team for the 2023- 2024 school year.
- Camp prices are not prorated if you are unable to attend the entire camp.
- Bring a water bottle.
- If you have a piece of equipment (ie: glove, stick, goggles, racquet, etc.) you may bring it to use. Store it in your school locker.
- There will be an athletic trainer on site during all the camps.
- If applicable, please bring your own epi pen, inhaler, etc.
For Camp Brochure, click here.Questions? Contact Athletic Director Jay Schwanke